Greenleafe Ergonomics : Our Services
Your staff are your most valuable asset
Computer workstations can be associated with musculoskeletal disorders, visual fatigue and mental stress – all of which over time have a significantly negative impact on the user’s health and productivity. With early intervention, Greenleafe can address existing symptoms and help prevent work related ill-health.
Our impartial, practical recommendations can often be achieved with minimal outlay. Where greater expenditure is required, we will provide a list of example suppliers accompanied by purchase notes and guidance to help you to reduce costs.
Whatever your requirements, our services may be implemented on their own or combined as part of a bespoke package tailored to your needs. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Comprehensive individual and workplace risk assessments – compliant with Health & Safety and Display Screen Equipment (DSE) regulations. Example services:
- DSE Workstation risk assessment (Level 1 - DSE Workstation Analysis, Level 2 - DSE Plus)
- Individual assessment of need (for complex symptoms, diagnosed medical conditions or disabilities)
- Pre-employment / return to work review
- Pregnancy and maternity leave assessment
- Workplace risk assessment
Constructive advice to optimise workspace ergonomics – based on ergonomic principles; disability awareness; design and layout. Example services:
- Job analysis: task and posture
- The Equality Act 2010: reasonable adjustment access audit
- Design and layout: procurement advice and fitting trials
- Human-computer interaction: usability evaluation and testing
Practical training for employees and employers: optimising well-being at work, increasing productivity/job satisfaction, preventing injury/ill-health and reducing absenteeism. Example topics:
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) for users/managers; DSE Plus
- Access technology
- Disability awareness
- The Equality Act 2010 as it relates to Disability (supercedes Disability Discrimination Act (DDA))
- Bespoke presentations and short talks
Greenleafe is supported by a network of professional associates and can offer an integrated approach to large or specialist projects. We will work with you to identify your needs and deliver a bespoke package in accordance with your personal and/or organisational ethos.
On this page you will find links to web sites and resources that may be of interest.